Hi! I’m your host Bev Sykes of the blog “Funny the World“. . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
From Story Worth
1. What is the farthest you have ever traveled?
2. Who did you date while in high school?
No one in particular
3. What is one of the worst trips you’ve ever taken? What went wrong?
so many years ago when I was a child. Rehobeth Beach DE. I got sunburned and sick on the first day!
4. How do you like to spend a lazy day?
Lazy day?/ heheheheheheeh
5. How old were you when you found out that JFK had been assassinated? How did it affect you?
5 years old. I cried. It was the first ‘death’ I ever knew of.
6. Who has been one of the most important people in your life?
7. What is one trait you would most like to improve in yourself?
Lack of self discipline
8. Did you date someone in college?
Sometimes. but no one special
9. What was your dream car?
1976 Honda CVCC!
10. Did you have a family member you wish you’d gotten to know better?
Nope. We were a family that was always together. I think I knew too much about everyone.
11. Tell me about your greatest gardening success.
I really don’t garden. I really HAVENT gardened. I will change that this year
12. What was your Dad like when you were a child?
I don’t remember my childhood. I have some nice pictures. So, I guess he liked me
13. What is the best job you’ve ever had?
I was a baker at a local Country Club for almost 40 years. I wish I could still do that job!
14. What are your favorite songs?
Most all of Kenny Chesney and Jimmy Buffett songs. But I love a million songs.
15. If you could choose any talents to have, what would they be?
I would like to be both a gardener and an artisan bread baker.
4 thoughts on “Sunday Stealings”
Where were coming FROM when you traveled to California?
I would like to be a gardener too. I do grow flowers every year, but I have not messed much with vegetables. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!
I’m so happy to see you meme-ing again! 🙂
You were a baker for a very long time! Wow.