Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Happy Holidays! (from the archives)
1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick’s lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether — either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn’t celebrate Christmas?
I remember every year our neighbor dressed up as santa and went up and down the street passing out a gift.
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?
Nice, because I have no life!!! hahahah
3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest?
I didn’t. I didnt even send cards!
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?
5. What’s your favorite holiday-themed movie? Have you seen it yet this year?
The Grinch and I haven’t
6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day?
My second husband is Jewish. I believe we went to see a movie on Christmas when we lived in Whittier (CA)
7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party?
Heck no! I was young and NOTHING was embarrassing!!
8. What’s your favorite beverage in cold weather?
DD Hot Cocoa
9. Share a memory from last Christmas
3 thoughts on “Happy Holidays!”
I hope you have a festive and healthier (hubby, too) Christmas this year!
Thank you !! He has surgery on Tuesday, so we are praying for the best! Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!! ❌⭕️❌🎄🎁
I didn’t send out cards this year and I feel guilty.