Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types ofquestions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim’s questions in our “Previous Victims” widget. (It’s our wayof saying “Thanks!”) Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!
With Thanksgiving coming up this week, I thought it might be fun to find a set of Thanksgiving-related questions. This came from a site called Documented Legacy
1. What made you feel patriotic this year? Nobody made me, I already AM!
2 . What do you value most about your life? Family. Dogs. Dogs. Family 😉
3. What do you appreciate about your friendships For the most part, my friends are loyal and kind. I’ve dropped a few in the last few years because they seemed to have NO NEED for me in their lives. Funny, I’m doing okay.
4. Name one person who can make you laugh, even months later. Why? Ginger, that woman is a HOOT!!
5. What is the funniest thing you remember about a Thanksgiving past? um… I suffer from CSR.
6. Do you have any unusual traditions, rituals or habits around Thanksgiving? We used to. My cousin Linda does Thanksgiving. She sets an amazing spread. But I haven’t been able to attend in awhile. Paul’s back has kept me home for the past 2 years.
7. Name one ancestor that you think about on Thanksgiving and tell us why. One ancestor… I cant bring one to mind at this moment
8. Is there a family heirloom at the Thanksgiving table? What its story? no, but I think I am going to cry for lack of tradition and memories.
9. What is your favorite part about Thanksgiving Day? When I was able to partic ipate… It was seeing all of my family at one long huge table. Now, nothing.
10. What random act of kindness did you perform or that was done to you this year that makes you feel grateful? unexpected texts from my nieces. Seems I have a shitty life as I do this…
11. What do you appreciate about the change of seasons? The cool down.
12. Name five things that make you happy about today.
13. How has the celebration of Thanksgiving today changed from when you were little?I don’t have parents, and I don’t see the family.
14. If you could share Thanksgiving dinner today with one person in history who would it be? Why? (Note: it can be a relative) My Dad.
15. What is one wish you have for the next generation as they begin to establish their own Thanksgiving traditions. I’m not the one to ask this question. I don’t have kids, and ….