February 16, 2019
Hi! I’m your host Bev Sykes of the blog “Funny the World“. . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first – Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. when did you last sing to yourself?
2. if a crystal ball could tell you the truth about anything, what would you want to know? If I will ever be mentally or physically okay again
3. what is the greatest accomplishment of your life? 4o years baking. Sadly, I have nothing to show for it. For anything.
4. what is the first happy memory that comes to mind, recent or otherwise? Getting Spikey.
5. if you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? I can’t even think about this right now
6. do you feel you had a happy childhood? most of the time.
7. would you ever have a deep conversation with a stranger and open up to them? I’ll be calling a therapist recommended by a friend, I think I’ll be opening up to a stranger.
8. what would you title the autobiography of your life so far? Not that it fees like it these days, but … God’s Been With Me Through It All.
9. how do you feel about tattoos and piercings? explain. Ear piercing is for me, okay. Tattoos, I love. My last ones have been white, as to not draw attention. I found one that I like but my husband remarked ” don’t you think you have enough for 60″. Well, no. No one can see any of the 9 that I have, except those people that have dealt with me in the hospital. But in his 70’s he had a neck tat, a few spiders webs, some on his neck. All Red and Orange and Black. So, you do your shit, I’ll do mine.
11.The world is listening. pick one sentence you would tell them. I’m REALLY bitchy and moody. I would not be nice.
12. who in the world would you most like to receive a letter from and what would you want it to say? Well, I’ve been sending my great niece’s dad 20 a month and all the supplies he asks for. I would like to receive a letter saying ‘you’ve been nice, but you don’t have to do that anymore.’…. Here’s what is going to happen… he will be released from prison next month… Aunt Mary, I need…. and could you do this , could you take me here… my husband does not know Brian, but has stressed he is not welcome to being funded anymore. I guess when I was trying to be nice, and help, I didn’t realize it would snowball as it has. He asks for money or stuff regularly always saying ‘i swear I won’t ask for anything else’. I started out doing this for Karlie. I ended up looking like an idiot. I have a knack for that.
13. do you have a desk/workspace and how is it organised/not organised?Yes… it looks like my mind feels these days.
14. what’s your starbucks order, and who would you trust to order for you, if anyone?I can’t afford starbucks. I go to McD or Dunkin.
15. what is the most important thing to you in your life right now? Staying okay til my upcoming surgery and my upcoming mental health help.